Thursday, August 2, 2007

Way past groggy

I'm just pooped. I'm sleeping in tomorrow.
So I replaced one house guest with another, and well hopefully the friend from China will stay at his respective house tonight, because I need my me time. Love having them there, but they stay up so late, and I work in the morning. Just not fair. Oh well, it's still great to see them both. Did I mention my realllly good friend is here from China with his wife and kid until the 14th. Oh well he is, and then in a year's time he'll be coming back home to Eastbania to stay! Yeah our kids can grow up together when the husbeast and I start having them. Now that's cute.
The Sprout Cardigan is just about done. I'm getting closer and closer to finishing up, and it's refreshing to be able to K2tog, or SSK and have just that many fewer stitches on the needles. And boy is that puppy getting heavy. I could only imagine a full size sweater with an aran weight yarn. Yowsa.
Tonight's the Beer Bitch meetup, and then my head will hit the pillow, or even better I'll just fall asleep on the couch until the husbeast tells me to go to bed and I grumble rumble at him and head off to wash my face and fall into the sheets. Ahhh I can already imagine my soft squishable pillow all curled up underneath my cheek. Eeeieie I can't wait to go to bed. (How old I am, how old I am...)
One of these days I get back to my computer, I really do have a few silly shots to show off for ya all.
cheers and til then, happy knitting.

No comments: