Monday, August 27, 2007

Well thank goodness for holidays

I can't wait 'til this weekend. We have no plans, except maybe straitening up a bit. And if the hippies (our friends) go camping somewhere new we may go but it seems more likely that not, due to still down computers. But this weekend ushers in the September which means that it's time for the 6 week Ren Faire. Which I've already mentioned, I am a sucker for dressing up in period (or quasi period) faire garb. And this year I am going to try and drag the husbeast along, and even better, his little brother. Only problem is I have no men's shirts for faire, so I must try and scrounge something together for the boys. One of my girlfriends is now able to take her son, and just how cute is that going to be. The little guy all in garb and all. Way too prosh.
Currently I am working on a hat, it's cute, and kind of a tam.
I have worked in the ends to the Sprout Cardi, and it looks much better, and now I have no worries over ever getting caught in a Manhattan cab with my little nummie holder on. ;^) It just needs a good blocking and a new button band. Yeh I never noticed that the two sides were off by 2 rows, but who knows maybe it's not that noticeable...yeah right.
This weekend we went to the last of the weddings for this year, as far as I know of that is. They were both lovely, but they should have eloped, in my best opinion.
Gosh I can't wait for Faire, perhaps we should camp there for the weekend of Sept. 15-16th and meet up with my friends then...how fun it is to camp and crawl back from faire.
ETA on the computers, well still dead, but the husbeast found all my photo files! Even my RAW images. Still without the fun stuff, but whateva.

No comments: