Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fin!

The Log Cabin blanket is off the needles and has been for a few days. There are still a few ends that need tucking in and a good hand washing is in order, but I can't believe it, the dang thing is done. The husbeast adores it, and wants one for us now. I wish I had even a crappy camera phone pict to show, perhaps tonight I'll try.
Oh by the by, thanks for all the well wishes on Whetherby. It means a lot. Speaking of babies, my bff and I went by another friends house last night and her little 10 day old is just sooo cute. He's so tiny, and I'm going to have one of those soon! Wow finally after all these years, I just can't wait to be a mom. But oh my is there ever so much I just don't know about. Thank goodness I have my friends and my mom and mom-in law all so close.
I've started a pinwheel blanket for Whetherby, it's blue so either I have to do a cute purple edging, or a green one. We'll see come mid-September when I have my next ultra sound.
Other wise that this weekend I'm doggy sitting my mum's dogs, while the husband goes down to Cambria, think CA coastline gorgeous Cambria, with all the other Triumph riders from the local club. This is the 5th or 6th annual run down there. They should have fabulous weather. Maybe he'll even call me and check in, now that would be sweet.
I really need to be making more jam, I just scored some peaches from the local corner, "hey Free Peaches, grab them!" Yeah it went something like that. Then there's the blueberries and the strawberries not to mention the plums fermenting in my fridge as we speak. Ahhh so much to do.

No comments: