Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh how silly...

So here I was just reading January One's blog entry, about her new Monkey socks, and it all came rolling back to me. I'm not sure if it was this last night, or a few nights ago, but are you ready for this? I had a knitting dream.
So there I am meeting my mummy and her friend 'for coffee?' and the friend is one of her dog club chums, someone I'm familiar with. And then turning with her cup in hand, it was Cookie A. I turn to my mum, and indicate in whispered excited tones, it's Cookie, you know the Cookie. You know that crazy sock maker.
I'm not terribly sure what happened from here on out, but it was seriously silly. I've met her a few times since she is a local...but I've never dreamt about another knitter. That's almost stalkeresque. Oh, I should so write her and tell her I dreamt of her, how creepy would that be.

Life's a little boring around here lately. Again the husbeast is sick, and again he's gotten me sick ~ as of today!
My second Millinery class was woooonderful. So much great information, and everything that is just what I needed.
The log cabin blanket is progressing slowly. Very slowly.
Ta for now, I wish everyone the best.
Cheers.

ps wow, an entire post sans spelling errors.!

No comments: