Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Like Monday, but not.

It's Tax day, and the husbeast and I have had ours done for quite some time, woo hoo! Not to boast or anything, they're only taxes. But this is one of the first times that both he and I have had them done before midnight. So yeah for planning ahead.
I was thinking of telling of a silly tale of way back when or of this other time at this club, but I don't think either of them are really that appropriate, so I shall leave you without either amusing anecdote for today, but perhaps some other time. Gee how many commas can one put in one little sentence anywho?
Again no little picts to my little post. But I do have it on good word that the last log cabin square, ze is nearly done. Hence no picts of that one. I believe I'm getting a little sad, nearing the end of the blankie. But alas there is still all that boring border. Maybe I'll spice it all up and make a seed stitch border. How I love the seed stitch. We shall see how it looks with the garter stitch of the log cabin.
The latest hat still vexes me. It's impossible to make square fabric shape small and round without altering it somehow. So felting it seems shall be my friend, but I have yet to. The roving I got from Spunky is devine, and I believe the BFL will work as a good little felcher, um felter, and the color is ok with the fabric. I just have to make the time to do it. Blagh.
Yes, as you can so justly tell I am full of blaghdom. Not that life isn't full of interesting things. I'm just not into it today. I believe it's because all I do is promise picts, yet never procure them. Maybe I'll use the husbeasts point and shoot.
On other news, hey My hair is getting real long, and subsiquently real big.
And I finished 2 books in 1 week, a rarity for me. The first was the second book to Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, > the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. A rather delightful book. When I went searching throughout the house for the third book in the trilogy (of which there are 4 books) I couldn't find it. So Wah. I stole Wicked from my bff, by Gregory Mcguire... one of those lovely books that turns the story on the childhood fables. It was a little steamy, and a little political, but a great read. I really enjoyed his last book, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, and am eager to find some of his other books at my local used book shop.
So yeah, it's Tuesday, almost time to go home, and well I'm stoked.
Have a great evening or such as you can.

No comments: