Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still waiting.

This time it's not Leopard that's updating, it's the latest version of iPhoto. It's been updating since Monday. What's that old saying about the cobblers kids not having shoes...?
I've certainly been keeping myself delightfully busy lately. There's polka dots, and diamonds, and stripes, and another plaid, and a bowler all sitting waiting patiently as I get to hand sewing then into their particular forms. Nothing too exciting just a slew of mini mini toppers which hadn't been made since last August. They're fun and a little quicker, but they stay put much easier and being so small any accoutrement just perks them up real cute.
I finished Son of a Witch last night, a bit disappointed, but not too dreadfully since it was still a decent read. I like sequels. There I've said it. The cat's out of the bag.
Not much else too say, just some good juju being sent to the bff w/ a few extra woes today. Love ya!.

Cheers. Til then.

1 comment:

Contrary Colleen said...

thanks for the well wishes! I appreciate it.