Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And Still with More Boring

Yes, that's right step up, step up, get your Boring right here ladies and ladettes. Let me fill you and spin your ears with the mostest of the dullest speaches on the little-being that is nothing. Muhuhuhuh aahah
Or I could just tell you that I'm on the 9999999th log cabin square. That's right the last square should be done this week. How's that for neat-o. Then I shall show picts, granted if the computer is finally available. (the ITbeast is running some sort of long scan or something~ I swear he just does this so he has nothing better to do at night than work on his Vanagon ~I'm onto him!)
Last I spoke of a delightful miniature mini topper hat, well I set to work with what I had on hand, and low and behold it's a whimsical delight. There are buttons, and feathers (of course), and a cute little dried seed pods form some silly tree over here where I work. I still really dig this hat, and it's ability to stay put. Not like any of the others that are bigger and heavier. Speaking of which I still haven't finished the Butcher to show and tell about either. Pauvre moi! I am so silly.
Speaking of silly 2 bobbins have been spun, I'm still not the fastest but not too shabby. Next to learn to ply! Woohoo.
The mystery purple starred flower was found out by my bff, and well I forgot what it is! Hah how's that for silly. Well anywho I shall show those little surprises as well. Especially now that all my freesia are dying and the Iris's are getting closer to blooming. My Love in a Mist marbles are growing as are the purple Thistle, and the sunflowers, bachelor buttons, Japanese Lanterns, Texas Blue Bonnets. Now if only I could finally finish up the back yard and get all those seeds planted. At least the majority of the rocks are moved. Which allowed me to notice that one of the canalillies is infested with little black aphid like bugs, and white spider bugses. I think a few lady bugs may be helpful in the yard.
Well it's freezing cold on the island today, like 50 or something! (Yeah we don't get much snow in these parts.)

1 comment:

Contrary Colleen said...

Your mystery plant is Scilla Peruviana (Peruvian Scilla). Native to the Mediterranean.