Monday, April 21, 2008

Why yes

I've been horribly absent lately, haven't I? For shame on me.
I have a ton of excuses though, which ones would you like?
Let's just settle on the second book, Son of a Witch, has been a jolly read and is nearly done with. Damn I just got it Friday too. Oh well, still plenty of fun in this cold cold weather. What like 50's?
Last night I did finally photograph all that I've been working on, but the beast of a husband has updated my computer w/ Leopard and well all my picts are currently being backed up in it's fabulous Time Machine backup system. It's real cool to look at all black-hole like with icons in tabs and just really nouveau. He's crossing his fingers that this will totally rock our Mac. Did I just say our, oh how terrible of me. It's mine but his fingers are so deep in it he might as well be ________ it. I'll leave that one up to the reader. So many great options.
So sadly to say you must wait for the lovely Noro Log Cabin picts, and the loverly mini mini top hats I just finished up. The one in plaid is just to die for and of course it is sporting some lovely red cap mushrooms.
I've been real busy making things, and will soon enough let in on the rest of the tidbits.
Til then I should keep my mouth buttoned shut though.
Cheers.

No comments: