Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's to All




Hello all out there where ever you are.

Happy loverly day. At least it's beautiful out here, blue skies and plenty of warmth.

The flirty little motor-duo is just the cutest card, totally reminds me of the boy and me...well kinda. Perhaps put a big ol scruffy beard on the boy and then it's a spitting image, heheheheh. I certainly have to give props to the Knitting Iris and all her papas old school cards. Go take a look and you'll see what I mean.

I'll update the fetching mitts later. They were begun Sun. and finished Monday, for one of the Bitches B-day. They're rather comfy.

Cheers

oh PS, so last night one of the regulars downtown mentioned that St. Valentine was actually crucified on the cross, and had his genitals shoved into his mouth. Now I have yet to research this tidbit of lore, but I do find it rather fascinating the juxtaposition this places before the holiday he is associated with.



No comments: