Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm sitting here and I keep looking down at the ground where there's this little bag, procured from Purlescense. Nice bag first off, but it's the wooden dowel sticking out that I'm really eyeing. The one with the cute little sheepy-heads on the spindle. It's been sitting there for almost a month. What a bad knitter I am. See I really don't have any mad skills w/ the spindle, in fact I have yet to even use this one. The one from the boys' mum, well that's been sitting around for way too long also. Here see what I mean.
Look at that gorgeous roving, calling out to be gently washed like the label asks. It really is lovely. Perhaps I should go give it a bath, then give it a good whirl tonight. But who am I kidding I have no real idea what I'm doing with that thing. I might as well run around with it sticking out of my nose, at least it will have been put to good use then. Well happy Sunday, it's supposed to rain today, sometime. Hopefully we can drain the old gas in my bike tonight, so we can go for a ride tomorrow. Yeah I love holidays when the boss lady decides we don't need to be in the office. She's sooo cool. I think I'm required to say that though, seeing as how as she's my mum.
Cheers I'm off to watch bad all the bad movies on the Scifi channel!

No comments: