Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just a quickie

So all day today my arms have been aching, kinda like am I having a heart attack aching, don't fret it's not a heart attack. AND IT'S NOT A TUMOR....
And you know how it is when you're futzing around when you've been drinking beer at night and you're trying to jump start you motorcycle w/ a really big shoe, from the Boy's roommate (size 10.5 guys on a size 7 gals) and you don't push the little on button for the bike so you keep trying to jump start it, and then you finally remember to flip the little switch, and it does turn over, but by then you're red in the face, and arms all limp, and so you just sit there. Then you get the brialliant idea in your head that trying to do that again would be good practice, even though you have an ignition switch if you wanted to just push that special little button and it'll turn over like a hen in heat. Yeah I didn't use that easy switch, and yeah I again tried to jump start her, but gave up and went to sit on Betty Rocker, the '69 Triumph. Then I got to watch the roommate try my same ordeal, w/ his own shoe back on, and of course he too forgot the magic button for on, and had his time w/ trying to kick start her until he remembered the switch, and in one foul kick, whummp she's goin' again.
As rambelings do go, yes there is a moral to the story, and it does have something to do w/ "Remind me tomorrow why my arms hurt" type of moral.

No comments: