Friday, February 23, 2007

STITCHES!!!!!!

Fieldtrip!
So me and the bitches are heading out to the fairgrounds tomorrow. We should be there about 11. I think I'll drive, since I don't really trust much of anyone's driving skills. Yes it's like a phobia, but if you knew my friends, you may understand what I mean...
So, on to the cuteness:
As promised we'll start off slowly, but do be warned, there are a good number of picts here in the post.
Aren't they just adorable, Pea pods. I didn't exactly show how tiny they are but that's all itty bitty details in there folks, oh, you want details, ok can do that fer ya.










Those are prosh, but to me the Bluebirds are the kitty kats meow. For the trained eye, you will notice they are indeed hanging on a bottle of casadores. Ohhh tequila. Not mine specifically, since I do prefer a bit of the Tres Generations much better, and oh sooooo smooth.


Then there were the Pengies. Specifically selected for when I was working on anything for the boy, being the Linux programmer that he is.
I swear they're all yabbering to one another on their perch.

So that's them. I still can't believe their cuteness. And I just have to say they are the first thing I've ordered online that are actually worth it. Just go check out the shop at Good be a Girl, it changes from time to time so check back and there will be something new. If you want to check out her site otherwise, well follow the link on the sidebar.
See ya at stitches this weekend, that is if you're in the Bay Area.
Cheers.

No comments: