Thursday, December 6, 2007

What's that I couldn't hear you...


Now I have no idea what this is nor what it may contain, but I for one certainly am curious, aren't you? The husbeast emailed this with no explanation to me the other day. I wonder if he's trying to tell me something... not such a bad read though check it out here. My favorite quote from what I read is:

"Scandal, like other Virtues, is in part its own Reward, as it gives us the Satisfaction of making ourselves appear better than others, or others no better than ourselves."-Ben Franklin

This is from the first letter in the book, and I just find it soooo relevant to todays celebrities and our utter fascination with their lives, of course when I generalize 'we' it is just that, a generalization. But I must admit it goes beyond celebrities to those in our daily lives, the co-workers, clients, or general public. And truly things do get a bit dull without those Scandals, and we (yes again another we) do need a contrast to our morals. But oh but, where am I going with this, I only wish I knew. I will leave off this one sided conversation for more of nothing!

See here for more of your daily nothingness:

As the Venetian Ball nears, and I am nearly all ready, I struggle not to use the new topper with the wonderful vertical stripes as my designated hat this weekend. I may just break down and use it, or um, give it a test run, yeh that's the ticket.

In the list making qualities of my bff, things I still need to do by Sat. evening.

1. Fetch some more feather holders from Niles in Fremont (that's a bit of a drive)

2. Fix the boning in my dress in place

3. Figure out just how many and which enormous flower piece I should wear in my hair

4. See if it will be raining as we will be taking our public rail system to the city. looks fair

5. Pinch the husbeasts bum a couple of times in his tux (can't wait!)

6. Grab some toidy paper (oops forgot and on the last roll)

7. Make Beef Bourgignon ala Sweater Project Yeah for men in kilts (I almost said tights~LOL~badddd movie)

8. Dress my littlest Living X-Mas tree in it's 35 blue X-Mas lights.

9. Sit downtown allllll by myself at the Beer Bitch meetup, ca c'est tres pauvre :^(

10. Tell the next person to F@!& Off also, when they call on our phone line at 6:31 am, hello it's not even hooked up people!

Sorry for all the line spacing issues, of course blogger is being a bit of a booger. Oh well.

Cheers and here's to rain!

No comments: