Wednesday, May 23, 2007

a few obligatories


So I was over at Article Pract the other day, picking up the Habu stainless steel/wool spools to make my floppy brim hat with, (I won't mention how that's not going) when I was drawn to a needle case that was absolutely adorable, with it's little lilies of the valley print. So I splurged, and now I can't even find who made this cutie. I do know that it was handmade in San Francisco. It really is perfect for all my needles and the notions. The gals over there really are nice, and rather hip.

My inks are on their way! Woohoo. In the mean time the husbeast and I are going over to an art supply store tonight to pick up some extra inks, and hopefully some silver for the invites. Another one of the perks of living in Eastbania is that there are a good number of artist supply stores.
Isn't it pretty, look how it just wants to stamp something. It's just waiting to be abused. Ahh it's killing me.

1 comment:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

That little needle case is just adorable! Love that! Hooray that the ink is on its way! I know you are excited... :)