Monday, May 7, 2007

Soo close

you could nearly smell the pictures they were just that close to being posted.
But alas again my poor computer had to/still is updating Adobe. And probably will be for who knows how long. Pooh! This started last night after the Darling husband :o) fixed the internet connection, and the printer's connection so I could both post and upload images. I dropped an image into photoshop, and Blammo~it went Adobe insisted upon updating. Well this time it's actually Adobe's fault. But still, pooh!

So in recognition of not being able to post any picts, yet again,
Here, take this:
a quasi bad camera phone pict, woohoo!
But what is this you may inquire, well lemme tell ya. You may or may not remember this post where in I had to go and track down 3 balls of a particular Rowan Cotton Glace, because I thought I had used all the ones I had purchased for the still unfinished sweater. Notice there are 4 in the same color, and then there are actually 2 more. One pretending to be a nearly finished sleeve. Hmmm seems they were hiding in the other half of my stash over at my mum's house, fornicating with her unused balls from her already finished sweater. Eesh how awful am I...
We'll see how far along the *update* is when I get home tonight. It hadn't visibly moved in 12 hours, so we'll just see, shall we.

No comments: