Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sooo super buzzy

Like a bee baby.
Totally (yes I am from East Bania and yes we still say totally and HELLA) buzzy like a bee.
I'm attempting to plan the 2 receptions, the family style brunch and the friend style kegger at the house. At least they are invite only. None of those mysterious guests at my par-tay biotch.
It's myyy wedding reception.
I've attempted knitting, but still not getting very far. The hat had 192 stitches in an all over faggot lace, but I didn't like the way the stitches were all leaning to the left. So I frogged it last night, and am currently reswatching. This time I'm just going to do some sort of feather and fan with knit stitches in between.
I haven't even fixed the mittletts for the x-mas reworking. Sorry friend. I just need to make a new pair in my spare time. Honestly I wasn't expecting to have to rework the mittletts at the time they were dropped in my lap, but I'll get to them.
I've been moving. That's the main reason I've been so absent. I've been moving 30 years worth of crap. I have books, lots of books. Most of which have already been moved, but the heavy photo books are still waiting. The problem is that I have no idea where to put all of them. I suppose I'll find just the place, but gosh it's not easy.
At least the kitchen is starting to look a lot better. The addition of my violet hutch, and the blue desk have really made a difference. I should take picts, but I've been lazy. And perhaps a little doubting of showing where I've moved into. It's a bit of a dive, not exactly the boys fault ~though they don't help the problem much ;) ~ but the house being rented is state owned and was taken through eminent domain 40 years ago. Needless to say the landlord hasn't done much for the property for a rather long time. The carpets are a mess, there's got to be termites, and it's not been painted in at least 15 years, and the back porch really shouldn't be walked on unless you're an 18.6 lbs. cat or a 14 lbs. dog. But it's getting better. And I may just take the picts of the kitchen. We'll see.
I know I'm babbling on, but there are still no picts, soon my pretties, soon.
I'll make an effort tonight to post goodies I've received, and oddities I've photoed.
Ta.

No comments: