Thursday, July 19, 2007

and knitting away

Sprout grows!
I'm past the ribbing on the body, and am nearly up to the arms and all that.
Unfortunately tonight is another Street Party as well as the Beer Btich meetup, and my friend Damon and his lovely family will be meeting me downtown. So I'm thinking that my knitting time may be a little shortened. But who cares, Damo only comes back from China once in a blue moon, so long lost friends over knitting for me anyday. He's a really cool guy, and the most accomplished graphic designer and painter that I know. And his baby, oh my, the cutest little guy around. He has even been on a Chinese baby shampoo commercial, has strawberry blond hair, and is a half Asian, part Portugese/Italian/Scottish wee one. Too cute!
Cheers for now, and Happy Knitting

No comments: