Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 4th of July

To all my peeps out there.
On the knitting front, the cloche is done, and felted, and really a looker. I am currently working on the sleeves for the Rowan sweater. Almost done.
I hope to wear it for our wedding reception, not like I'll need it, but I hope to be able to wear it. So the reception is a two part thing. 2 o'clock will be the family BBQ, and sunset will be the Bacchanal. Lots of beer, and my BFF suggested having all our other girlfriends make a pie and bring it to the fete. That sounds like a choice suggestion to me. The theme for this is of course Mad Hatters. So all are required to wear a hat, and bring a chair and we'll bonfire it up with mucho bands and a great time to be had by all.
I can't wait, it seems like everything is falling into place.
Cheers and have a safe Independence Day!

No comments: