Wednesday, July 25, 2007

EMERGENCY ALERT!!!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled knitting to bring you, nothing but reading! Hah, I've been bitten by the Potter bug and am closing in on the ending, but still am only on chapter 25. So I haven't been knitting on Sprout, and the reception is like 2 weeks away. I've been sequestered to go shopping and prepare for the feast and the after blow out. My lists seem to grow, as does the bill on my credit card...hmm interesting. Things on my list that I doubt you really care for: make a new mini hat, perhaps a little wonkier
make decorations (this weekend w/ the ladies)
make favor cards, with our names on them (again w/ the ladies)
make magic happen
bring over more of my art crap from my mum's place
plant my giant split leaf philodendron (it's huge!)
go shopping for soooooo many things for decorations.
You know, just by looking at this smaller version of my list, it shouldn't be overwhelming, but I get the distinct impression that it's going to verge on that come a week or so. And to top it off the week before, the husbeast is going to Cambria for a really cool Triumph (motorcycle elitists) rally. I was supposed to go, but then we eloped, and now I'm prepping. I should look at this as being a godsend really though, it'll get the boys out of the house so as I can hang decorations, and clean some more. And just not be bothered by them...I could knit in the nude if I like! Hey this is looking up. Just kidding, I'm not looking for anymore knitting related injuries.
So tomorrow is the Bonnie Beer Bitch meetup, and then I can again knit, but until then, I'm hitting the book. What a great story though, eh.

No comments: