Friday, March 7, 2008

Copenhagen Really!

Out of some off the wall thing, my mum's friend in Florida needs someone to drop off a puppy, and pick up a puppy in Copenhagen Denmark next month. My mum being the wonderous being that she is at this point in time is attempting to facilitate me into being the transporter of said pooper. I know I shouldn't be writing about this since it could totally jinx the final out come, but it would be the most raddest honeymoon (that we yet have to take) and anniversary get away ever imagined. Especially since we haven't been able to agree upon where to go. Copenhagen for a week wow, how neat.
So I'm crossing my fingers and imaging all that lovely... whatever they have over there in Denmark!

In the lime light this weekend, the company Hoe Down, and yes this is 19th century gun slinger hoedown. I'm imagining something a little SteamPunk in style and attitude. Maybe I can finally get the husbeast to wear his wool pants, and make us some cute spats to go with our costumes. I'm currently starting a miniature bowler hat. I call it the lover. It's one of a triptych the other is the Butcher, and then there's Penelope. All taken after a song by the band Rube Waddell, local weirdo's here in SF Area.
Have a great and wonderous weekend all my little loverlies!

No comments: