Friday, June 29, 2007

Woohoo

Well then, I was productive this morning.
Not only did I hang my little clay birdhouse, but I also took pictures of the cutest little yellow finches out my living room window. First the blue jay appeared, but was shortly followed by the finches and let's just say it's a good thing I don't clean that window often, because it was eating the bugs out of the spider webs.
I would say it was a lovely morning.
It took 3 laundry loads to get it done. The cloche hat is felted and lookin' cute, a little funny smelling though. It's currently drying on the wighead. I can't wait to take picts and post (well when I can at least.)
Tomorrow my BFF and mum and I are going over to the Dry Garden in Oaklandish to pick up succulents for my mum's garden. With the impending drought, it's nice to start planning ahead. The Dry Garden is a local and odd place. You can find all sorts of strange succulents and desert plants there. It's practically in Bezerkeley, right on the edge of the city, and it's closest neighbor is a backyard accessories store. Where 3 ton statues of Buddha's head sit out front, and just a matter of neat things. I'm looking out for a birdbath, or even some nice wind chimes, as is my BFF Mar-mar (aka Mary).
Yeah! I love plants and nesting!
Cheers and have a lovely weekend.

No comments: