Wednesday, August 1, 2007

off and running

Ok, so I am busy, I have 50 million things running through my mind right now, but I am remembering to breathe.
The house guest leaves tonight, and then things will be a little more normal. Love my little actress friend, but she's still a little untimely in her visit.
I haven't found the time to finish or start a new hat, nor plant my huge split leaf philadndren trunk from my mum.
But I have found the time to go shopping. And the favors are done, the table decorations are ready (aside from the flowers).
A few more things nee d to happen this weekend, then I cross my fingers and hope that it doesn't rain on the 11th. Evidentally there is a chance of rain on friday the 10th, but the weather forecasts are only 10 days. Agh the agony of one night's wait! But listen to me I'm being melodramatic. I swear if I wasn't already wed, there would be serious thought about all these precedings. No wonder no one wants to have a HUGE wedding nowadays. It's a lot of effort. (well I imagine it would be.)
So onto the topic of knitting. There has been knitting now that Potter is done with. The cables are finally coming along on Sprout, albeit it's taking longer thatn it should have due to because I keep futzing up. I don't know what happened all I know is that all of a sudden it was all in the wrong place. So I ripped, three times down to different places, and finally started from nearly scratch. I hope it fits, but since it's such an easy cardigan, I'm not that worried. I think it's going to be cute. I don't know, we'll see.
Ahhhh, breathe, rain...

No comments: