Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In lieu of work, I give you

absolutely nothing!
It comes in this completely non-existent box with this gorgeous non existent bow. Look how lovely that is lads and ladettes.
No really I still have no computer capable of picts, and well little knitting, except that rotten mittlett. I should go into business selling those fuckers. *Damn did you see that she just swore ~damn*
Not even a gocco print to share, how rotten is that.
I am getting rather closer to just the right font and size for the reception invites though. And this weekend my mum and I go to pick out the cake. Note to self get the likes and dislikes of the husbeast. And on another note, my best friend is trying to throw my an after bachelorette party. Cute, but not really sure what I want to go and do. The opportunities are endless, I mean we could go for a yarning tour of the city, or get trashed in the city and have to take BART, and try to hold my pee all the way back, or we could just have a silly fest over at the house and watch oodles of really bad movies. Ah I don't know. Perhaps a nice dinner out somewhere would be a novel notion...I'm stumped, thank goodness I don't really have to plan this thing, right.
You know what! I just got the new Felt It book by Maggie Pace, it was reviewed on Whipup! and I just couldn't not get it. After all it was $3.79! Wow. It's cute, like way cute, with way cute patterns. As it just came today, I don't know if the patterns are all cool and well written, but we'll see. Well I would point to it, but that would put the link under my amazon account , and well that's just not smart. But know it's coo'. I also received the Simple Sewing book by Lotta Jansdotter. Another great find. All I need now is a sewing machine, and I'm golden.
That's all I have. I'm a little hyper and well totally avoiding work, but I must apply myself, I must.
Cheers and Happy knitting

No comments: