Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well then...

Much better, and I promise, no more little nonsensical rants here for at least another few months.
Now that's over, shall we move on then.
Last night we finished laying the flagstone around 9 and it was 9:30 when we got home, so unfortunately there was no felting, and well since tonight is the Beer Bitch Meetup, there probably won't be any felting going on then either. But tomorrow morning, well that's a shu' in.
I am really curious as to what it's going to turn out like, I'm aiming for something just like the picture, but alas you probably don't even know what that is since I've never shown it either, bad bad photoless blog.
Good news on the computer front though, the Linux *other* machine is nearly fixed. I'm not sure what it's used for, but I believe it may become a new router? Wow I really do leave this all up to the husbeasty. I am putty in his hands, feel me. Smoosh me onto a comic of Mother Goose and Grimm, do it, do it.
Thankfully it's Thursday. Even though it's turning out to be a rather busy weekend, I can't wait.
So it turns out that possibly one of the main reason's I was in such a poo poo mood yesterday is because I've been experiencing massive tooth pain from cavities. Mind you I've gone 30 years without a permanent cavity. And now that I'm 30, there are 2 cavities, I believe they are relatively in the same area, but one's on top and the other is on the bottom. I admit I'm a big baby when it comes to my teeth, I liked having good teeth. Now they're not good teeth. They're very misbehaving little buggers. So I'm getting through this. I may need to have them taken care of, but I'll ride it out just to make sure it's really the cavities bothering me and not just some fly by night mystery mouth pain. Those happen, you know they do.
Amazing how moods go from one day to the next. Perhaps it was the physical labor. It makes all the impurities just sweat right on out.
I suppose tonight I need to find a new something to knit up. In all honesty I should try to finish the rambeling rose by Rowan sweater. It's just that I've never seamed anything big, and I don't want it to look like crap but I'm making excuses and I shouold just do it. So I guess I will...
Cheers and here's to the Sunnyside.

No comments: