Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Keep on, Keepin' On

Well it's summer, it's windy, and it's not really all that warm.
Currently I'm trying to get a proper registration for the invites, but am getting rather tired of the whole affair. I also want them to look all cool and retro and rad, but am finding the creation process without my photoshop a little more disappointing. I want my computer back, and I want it the way it was. This is truly driving me batty. But I'm whining, which is rather unbecoming of a lady.
Last night while waiting for the husbeat to pick me up from work (yeah we carpool) and I actually finished knitting on the hat, and later that night I knit the 2 flowers that will go on the brim. Tonight, after laying more of the stone patio at my mums I'll work on felting the cloche hat, and let it dry. That should only really take 5 days, right.....
Also tonight I need to work on the flea problem. I'll start with the diatinascious (sp?) earth. And a little lemon water for the poor flea bag of a husbeast. For some reason, he is one of those people that will be bitten by ANY bug that is around. He must have really good blood!
Oh, and this weekend, I'm going to head over to Marin to look at some gals destashing alpaca. For $3 off of craigslist, I don't know if I can resist. It's from Peruvian Wonders, perhaps not top of the line, but I'll investigate that when I get there. And she has newer books to. It's a bit of a drive, but will fall into my Sunday morning errands, and I get to knit in public in Marin. Cool, something new.

pre warning-I'm about to get all boring and ranty and uber nostalgic snarky here.
Stay continued for a general better mood in the days to follow

deleted for my own sense of self satisfaction

No comments: