Thursday, October 11, 2007

8 hahahhh We have 8 mhhahahh

We're up to the eighth load, have one ready for tonight once I cut out of the Beer Bitch meet up early, then it'll be nine loads! And the house is emptying slowly but surely. Well except for all the plants and the basement. But that's not you've come here for today, wanna know why??
Because I've just jumped on a bandwagon. Yes a very big bandwagon that my mother is actually to blame for. See we just visited this online yarn shop, Astrid's. Do you recognize that familiar oh so familiar rainbow yarn on there? What's that you say, why yes it is destined to be this loverly sweater ,

Ya know I'm trying to work here, and the firkin' Island cops keep pulling people over using their external microphones on their motorcycle. Now it's not normal for the cops to keep riding by going *ber ber~ ber ber ~ber ber~ ber ber* What the hell?! I give up with these island weirdo's. Cops are firkin goofy here! I realize my last statement begs the question of how I can be working and blogging, but I am, I really am. It's called multitasking. I mean I was the best cocktailer at my old work for a reason, man.

Ok, back to the sweater, isn't it lovely. I showed that to my mum and one of our knitting clients last night and both their jaws dropped (they're not in the blogging world much) and this morning I came in to find my mum hard at work at locating said gorgeous wool in rainbow color, as I had already procured the pattern. Oh but how fun that will be, and how lovely. And how tiny are size 4's? Just a skosh larger than the needles I used on the still not seamed Rowan pattern I finished in July.
So that's really it for now. I can only hope to start unpacking boxes. I really don't think that my old (doesn't really fit anymore) purple vinyl ball gown should be crumpling in a box...

No comments: