Tuesday, October 2, 2007

while I'm away, please enjoy this music

oh did I forget to turn that on, well then perhaps a shorty while we're looking for a new place to rent. Yes, we're planning on moving by the end of this month, or perhaps next month. Yikes! I just moved in and now I'm moving out, but also there is soooo much crap. Oh well it'll be nice to have a place to ourselves.
So this weekend I did receive a request from two of the faire participants for a pair of mittletts, as I was spotted walking about faire working on them, and also finishing them both. I really do love 3 hour projects, they make me feel accomplished. I suppose then that I must endure one last faire-well but I'll probably just go the last weekend, or send someone with them for me. To trade or charge $10...I may just go for the cash. That's pretty cheap too though.
Sorry, but horribly busy...and off I go, oh ps I have 5 new gray hairs!
And you know what I never mentioned? I never mentioned the fact that I got the cutest print from Emily over at Inside a Black Apple, it was Miss Littlehat, with her red hair and a mini top hat on! I couldn't believe how apropos, and how adorable she really is. I can't believe what a fabulous artist this young woman is. Go check her out here, and her etsy shop here.
cheers til then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last weekend of faire, eh? I might be up for another trip...I have school the 13th, but the 14th perhaps. I really want some new fits.

ciao,
BFF