Monday, October 15, 2007

If I were a list maker I would be stoked.

But lo, unfortunately I am no such kind of person, though I am still stoked.
1.Ok, you ready for it, we've moved all of our essentials into our new house, YeAh. That was 14 loads, 2 using a 17 foot Uhaul. (not completely full)
2.The Red Scarves, they are delivered and out of my hands! And I only bought my fav Stitch Diva Capelett pattern. How good am I, I go to a yarn shop with rather decent threads and I get only a pattern. Well to be honest I tried to get the yarn in 2 separate colors of Cascade 220, and both times it was not meant to be. So I shall try over at the lovely Article Pract.
3.The Kitchen, she is unpacked!
4. Is there a 4, there's got to be a 4, well, oh I know. Let's call it 5, because I am not a list maker ;)
5. I've made 2 very funny, washer ladies happy from the Rennaisance Faire. Yes I had the roommate relay the message that I would be willing to make the ladies a set of mittletts for $10. Well needless to say, as the roomy puts it, they mouths were agape. They couldn't believe I would be willing to part with them for such little money. Well if only they knew that they only take 3 hours, and about 1/4 of a skein, I don't know if they would be so thrilled still. So all I do now is wait for their choices of colors...
6. That does give me an idea, well I'll see if it works out. Hmmmm, yes I think it will... I must have some time to get these things out of my head, I need to make, I need to get things mailed off.
7. Here's to deadlines. Self imposed and others that may not be.

Because they say I have to act on the part of Blog Action Day:
This is my means of participating. Yes yes, I know feathers, lots and lots of ruffled feathers. But keep in mind all, there's always two sides to any story, and rabblerousers should always be taken with a grain of salt. Even if they win a Nobel Prize for doing absolutely nothing...
Environmental Cleanup: One of my solutions, get rid of the lies and dribble, please. Our world, and our lives are of more value than just fairy tales for our children.
PS. I will normally keep my big mouth shut when it comes to these kind of things, but they begged me to participate. I mean, ghad they practically shoved it down throat by posting it everywhere.

No comments: