Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where in I remember to breathe

Life as usual is a whirlwind of things to do, and places I've been.
Let's start off with my brother's lovely home up in the sticks outside of Portland, in Washington. What a cute little place. I had wanted to go and torment the long horn cattle in the pasture next to their place but it was decided not the best idea since the farmer is a bit of a prude. So instead I focused on helping with the decorations, and make a pretty cool spiders web on the ceiling.
It was indeedy a great party, much imbibing was had by all, and let's just say I was rather glad when the flight was over the next day and I was back at home.
The husbeast was adorable he picked up some horrible fake British (fo' sho') teeth and think nerd glasses that were all too perfect with his bowler hat and and suit. The business cards I made up certainly were helpful. I'd show you some details, but blogger picts are being a total booger!
My costume was simple, and just as I stated, a little mini topper, a shirt, a jacket (can we say winter in Washington?) and my 2 fav skirts paired together. Sadly i did not win most creative (dunno why) since I was the:
Marauding Crony to the High Minister of Silly Walks
Division of Foot Travels and the Mechanical Parts There Implied to Best Efficient This Said Process, Et.Al.
I swear the cutest part of the entire evening was when the husbeast accepted a consolation dare, and was bade to "give" his best rendition of an orgasm. Well, I had not heard what was going on, but all of a sudden the beast was wrapped around me grunting and moaning and carrying me about like I a prize. I've never laughed so hard, especially after I found out what was going on. I swear I nearly peed myself. No joke.
Tomorrow when Blogger and Typepad aren't being such boogers, I will let you all in on the little something that I had been slaving for over the last few weeks.
Cheers and ta til then.

No comments: