Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm back

yeah, that wasn't long. Seems we may just have a new house to rent. That took like 2 days if this goes through, and I believe it just may... so still need to pack, and all that good crap. But not right now, but soon.
Last night I had the strangest of strange dreams, I don't know the details, but I was wrestling with a snake, one that kept biting me, and I kept swearing at him and holding his mouth closed tighter. All the while I kept asking myself why am I still holding this thing? Like I was either keeping others away from it's bite (non-poisonous) or I was just showing off. Either which it was weird needless to say. This may stem from seeing the snakes at Renn Faire this weekend, or some other oddity, or perhaps the cat was attacking me in my sleep, and I was none the wiser. Since my hands are fine today, and I am a rather light sleeper, well you find your best answer.

Last night I had no desire to knit, which is probably because I have little yarn. I mean I do have yarn, but it's all one skein of this or two of that, but nothing that will equal this...a capelette! Strange thing though, my size is between two sizes, exactly in the middle. What to do, I mean I don't think I could hardly resize it properly. Nor find that much Noro Iroha at a decent price. But it would be the bestest thing ever for Dickens Faire, and all those cold evenings down at the stitch and bitch. I'll just have to wait.
So instead of knitting what did I do you ask, well of course I started a new mini top hat! It's cute, black with some itty bits of sparkle. But not too over the top. This one I have a phenomenal idea for, construction wise, we'll see if I can pull it off with finesse. I'm sorry though this is a tight lipped subject until it's shipped off in a couple of weeks.
And the best of all news, I was finally contacted by a local hat maker in the city, she gives workshops from time to time, and she gave me some tips and places to find supplies. Soooooo stoked, as that's exactly what I needed. Great timing!
So cheers until later.

No comments: