Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Picts!

Well as promised here are a few of the picts shot at and before the Edwardian Ball. The handsome young man accompanying me is my friend Damo, sorry though ladies, he is married.
They are rather random, and a little
disjuncted, but kind of fun none the less.
We are waiting! waiting in the pouring rain, waiting for the ball to begin....Terribly strange acts enlivened the stage, and terrible persons wondered the floor (7 feet tall and all)
And this, this is me wearing my lovely little Calorimetry (sp? WTF pick a decent name for your patterns knit designers!) tonight in the garage while polishing the aluminium on Betty Rocker. Betty is the husbeasts beloved '69 Triumph Bonneville Tiger. She's purple and silver and loverly, but not running yet. One of these days. Mark my words. My small hands will probably be pulling many of those parts off if the husbeast has his way!
ps please don't ask why the first few phrases are underlined. Copy and paste is a buggy blogger action obviously.
Cheers,
and later we shall discuss the Millinery Class!

2 comments:

Contrary Colleen said...

How fun! You guys look great. gawd he is beautiful...did I say that outloud?

Lisa B (Moon) said...

OOO girl, I so second that thought. He is beautiful as well as you are too darling. ;0)
Your so cool! Have I told you that before? Terribly terribly cool and a fantastic artist!
;0)
Moon