Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Is Sprung!

I've been changing things about. Hope it's not too blaringly bright, but it's the first day of Spring, so I think I'm redeemed, in that light at least.
What a difference a day makes, yesterday it was raining and a bit chilly, and today it's really beautiful. Not as warm as the weekend had been, but nice nonetheless.
So last night, the Boy told me it was rude to surprise poor Charity down there in Hollywoodland, with a huge grouping of her favorite people. But I disagree on the basis that I really want to knock her socks off with wow! The alter point, his side of the story, was that she's such a busy person that she should certainly be notified to make sure she has the appropriate time off. Which I suppose is the only reason I would think of spilling the beans to her, but not until push comes to shove and she tries to claim that she doesn't have the time. Well I suppose I just answered my own dilemma through logic in writing, but I'm still right! Hah shows him (just kidding-there really is no power struggle.)


So on my never ending quest for the perfect pair of shoes, I went downtown the other evening after work, and fell in love with my *new* second pair of Keens. They're a once local shoe company, now based out of Oregon. I love my new shoes. I just adore them. First they're cute little Mary Jane's (yes they are my preferred shoe), they're leather (i suppose) all black, with a bit of white stitchery on the top, going over the top of my foot, little floral cut outs. And the comfort, oh my goodness, from the start I was in awe of the ease with which my foot walked in them. Even now i find a little bounce in my step, unlike my current love, my Dansko's. Aren't they all just cute and everything. Yes to me they are actually prosh.

No comments: