Friday, March 16, 2007

Wahhhh

Well that's my way of say I can't get a decent pict of the mitletts. So that means you'll have to wait until the boy or someone gives me a hand to take a proper shot.
Still have class, Code and Ethics today, in an uncomfortable room, w/ way tooo many people and not enough air conditioning. Yes I did say air conditioning, it's in the 70's and 80's this weekend. And expected to rain on Monday. I love March. It's my favorite month fo' sure.
Tomorrow's St. Patrick's day. I have my last class until 5ish, then perhaps we're going out to the city to celebrate but in all honesty I bet we end up downtown. I know I would prefer that over trekking through the city all drunken like. At least I get to wear my mini topper again. I love that hat so much. I really enjoy being able to change the embellishments on it.
but I must go for now. Anon.

No comments: