Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hey, how's bout's a titles heres...

Are you still a Rockin' Girl Blogger if you don't know how to edit HTML? edit: hey, not HTML, just a stolen picture, well glad I finally figured that one out....

But seriously I generally Rock out with my Caulk out. Who doesn't love a little tile work! Ha, I kill me, well I certain someone may try now at least. Enough with the corn...
So last night on my walk w/ my lady friends, I was again reminded that I had previously referred to my boobs as the Enormoids from the Deep, well the friend that was so tauntingly reminding me of such tales just had it coming to her. So I named her's litteler than mine but not too shabby. Nah not really, they will actually forever be known as Hairy Fluffer Knuts. *squinches nose in retaliatory angst and cunningness!* I just wanted to get that out and in the open, in case I ever forget what I had renamed then to. Of course we were preparing for the big event this weekend, oh god I hope she doesn't slap me in public when she reads this. Thankfully she is blogless, and I will of course keep her nameless, ya know to protect the innocent and all.

What a dilemma, weld with the husbeast, or go to Faire 2 days in a row, with the monetary aid of the oh so generous husbeast. I may have to do the Faire thang. But repayment for such kindness, and him watching over my doggles, Haze, 2 days in a row. Hmmmmmm, what to do what to do.
The Hemlock Lap Blanket comes along well. Still not onto the additional chart, but am eagerly awaiting it. I have also received the third installment of the respun wool, woohoo.
As to which knitting shall accompany me this weekend, not sure, but I believe the Chevron scarf may travel the best as it is a smaller acticle.

and again in the immortal words of the creepy kid from Six String Samurai:
TAG YOU'RE IT!
Madame Fury, good to be girl, Knit Sonya, Spindelicious, Nocturnal Knitter
yo peeps, like always, I will not be commenting on your blogses, so feel free to run with it. Get it tag, run... !
damn I'm outa here.

No comments: