Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yarrr, soo it be that day again!

Ev'ry yarr 'bout this time te comes rrright rroun' again. Hide yer women, tether yer chil'ren tis' an invasion of the pirrates!

So this pirate walks into a bar, an' he 'as a steerin' wheel hangin' on his pants, thee beertender turns to 'em "Hey you have a steering wheel hanging from you junk there"
The Pirate turns to the beertender, "Yar know, it's drriving me nuts, yar!"

What's a pirate's favorite pair of socks?
~~~arrrrgyle's of course

How much does corn cost a pirate?
~~~~A buck an ear (buccaneer)

The Hemlock blanket, she be loungin' around waitin' for more yarrrrrn. But I'm onto the second chart as of now, aan' she be flyin' on the needles. Dunno why all the problems on the hemlock ring, almost seems like a bunch of ninnies runnin' rampent ove' thar. Makin' extra work out of nothin' an such.
In the mean time I have cast another tam on the needles. One that may actually fit on me 'ead properly! We'll see if I have enough yarrrrn! May needle to beg, borrow, and steal from other thingses.
I've gone bored over the Chevron scarf. It's al'ight, but borin' and the back in just kinda...borin'
so it sits on the coffee table it's three little balls staring up at me, as I ignore them for somethin' a little more spicy.
It seems the husbeasty and I shall be spending All Hallow's Eve up at my brothers, he's near Portland. Now onto the costume making. I'm leaning towards the most creative costume. Let's see if I can get at that one tharrr.
cheers ya lily livered land lovers, til thar be morrre, anon!

No comments: