Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm rolling........rolling I tell you

Shall we talk of desires today. They're a strong thing and well I'm not able to contain mine sometimes. And I've been dreaming of such a thing for soo very long now, at least two years. I've yearned since I stepped foot into the Cotati Accordian Festival and was just blown away by the fantastical tunes of the little guys. Well I broke today and searched on craigslist, and well there was one, it's an Hohner Anglo Concertina with 20 buttons. Red with green floral bellows. I've emailed the guy selling it, and he's accepted my offer of $80 and a bottle of wine. How fantastic is that! I'm just about to burst out of my skin on this here.

So in celebration of my little concertina, I give you horrible cell phone picts of the hat I made this weekend...and please pardon the hoooorible picts, but heh what's a girl gonna do.
Lord, who knew I was such a goth princess. Normally I am not, but it's for All Hallows Eve, who can resist such temptations. And yes, the bells does a little tinkle. The skeleton dude needs better attachment for sure.
Ohhh I nearly forgot. Last night after a little trip downtown after work, we came back home and it turns out the husbeast had a little too much imbibe. Thankfully I was driving, but he comes into the living room where the roommate and I are chatting away, and the beasty announces "I just fell backwards off the railing onto the grass, and landed on my feet!" I know I know, I couldn't believe it. But he's perfectly fine today, and not even a scratch. But oh my that could have been horrible, and we wouldn't have even known where he was for the longest of times. I still can't believe it he fell over the railing! and landed perfect. Of course I did have enough forethought to ask him if he threw his hands up as would a gymnast, cause you never know if there will be a slew of judges looking on waiting to give a perfect 10 score out. No, seriously that was my exact reasoning.
I don't know what's happening to me, maybe it's the impending full moon, or just the comfort of being married, but I feel as though I am getting stranger and stranger in my old age. I am not complaining, but perfectly happy with just as much. I do pity our poor children to be, they're going to be weird little ones, and horribly awkward and geeky. Poor fellas.
Anon and cheers biotches.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the hat.....omg the hat. I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE it. Really, i don't even know what to say...i LITERALLY gasped when i saw it! Utterly breathtaking!
You are too cool for words, lady!