Thursday, September 6, 2007

Post # 80 and a ravelry invite!

Jeesh what a busy day.
So it seems that the weird weather that I thought was to be thunder storms is actually the convergence of two surrounding big fires that's making the skies all ethereal looking and sending pink light all around. Last night's sunset was firey, to the extent that I took about 100 picts. Soon my lovelies, soon. The computer is being slowly pieced back together.

If you're on ravelry you can find me under GypsyJunk. Neat site, but unfortunately it's been consuming my work time. I must pace myself...

Last night I knit not a stitch, I just sat around and slowly got over my triple shot espresso and claritan (sp?) overdose. Dang gotta remember not to do that again.

cheers til later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'd never heard of Ravelry before...I just signed up for an invite. Looks like a great place for freaks like us!