Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bad Big Brother

or is it Bad Little Blogging Sister... well either way, Ravelry is no longer something I can do at work, due to an Access Restriction. That's where the bad little me comes into play. So I suppose I should start using my Mac at home again here soon, shouldn't I. It's just no fun sitting at home on a stupid computer when that's allllll I've done all day long already. Oh well. I'm not even that much of a neat freak to be that blown away be Ravelry anywho... *walks away pouting!*

So on a good note, I'm off to the city tonight to meet this mysterious seller of concertina's to pick mine up. (Don't worry we're meeting in public, and out in the open, and I've given my best bud all of his info.) I'm thinking of naming her Moana. Rather apropos for the things I'll be doing to her this weekend. God help my camping neighbors. And hopefully I can successfully sneak back into faire, and bug all the goober workers over there with Moana. It's already devising into a rather strange weekend. But the details would give me a bad reputation, and well who wants that out in the open. Nothing bad of course, just dirty laundry that ya'll aren't privy to.

Good news, I'm a swapping fool, but that's all I will say, so as not to jinx my own creative bloom. But eehgahds the ideas swirling in my head tend to make me dizzy and longfull for the things I can't get to as of yet. Damn working hours and stores' open hours, and crap and stuff and poo!

I'll be late to knitting with the Beer Bitches tonight, perhaps I should tell someone, hmm I'll try.

Just a short and sweet one today ta for now.

No comments: