Friday, September 14, 2007

gurgle blap gurggle grug.

what to say what to say...
well The Bonnie Beer Bitch meetup was a little disappointing last night, only 2 of us and well knitting was rather sparse, but there was some. I love working on the Hemlock Blanket, it's detail oriented and I've seen all those wonderful FO's so I'm like droolin' over here I'm telling you. Last night I did frog a few rows, my stitch count was off and I just wasn't getting the lace. I finally understood what was going on as soon as I had all the stitch markers in place, and the correct # of stitches between all. So as of this morning I am at that critical add on pattern part where the feather and fan starts, have yet to start it, am a little leery to, ah who cares I'll end up doing some later tonight I do believe. I've also begun the 3rd skein of the respun B.C. wool. It's only 53.5 yards, so it's going to go a little quicker.
I like having a good friend who is improving her spinning, and doing as much with crap I find for her. Perhaps I should find some nice roving as a pressie...or a yardage counter...or a ball winder. Eghads the possibilities are endless.
Work is slow, like dead slow. I can't wait to find out if my hippy friends were all able to change their Ren Faire date to Sun. as well. That would be most excellent. Then we could always arrange to camp there for next time and take the guess work out of all of this am I going 1 day, or 2 days...agggh.
The home inspection went well. The leak in the basement shall finally be fixed (yea for no more black mold!), the septic tanks will be cleaned, and the ants will be sprayed! That means the garbage and recycling came come back into the house before the cold weather hits. What a novel concept.
Cheers and happy whateva'ing this weekend.

No comments: